This cake is definitely a family favorite! It is very easy to make.
- 2 boxes of ice cream sandwiches
- 2 bottles of whipped cream
- 1 jar of caramel
- 1 bottle of chocolate syrup
- 1 can of nut topping
- Use one box of the ice cream sandwiches to make a layer in the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Next, use one the bottles of whipped cream to completely cover the layer of sandwiches.
- Sprinkle half the can of nuts on top of the sandwiches and whipped cream.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup and caramel over the rest of the ingredients.
- Repeat the last four steps with the remaining ingredients. Cover with foil, and store in the freezer.